Saturday, July 17, 2021

Why Laundromats ? Why Now ?


Why Laundromats, Why Now? How much cash can a laundromat make? 
EARNINGS will be there FROM the START, as long as you don't BUY or BUILD the store! 

In the last few months, the United States of America has seen the greatest economic upheaval since the Great Depression.  The very core principles that the majority of Americans have grown up on (save those citizens from the Greatest  Generation) have been turned on their head.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL3qA0qzgLU&index=13&list=PL3175DEE28AC2491A


There haven’t been soup lines (yet).  There haven’t been runs on the banks (yet).  The government hasn’t had to completely centralize the economy to keep citizens employed (yet).    What we have learned, though, is there are few guarantees left in this life (other than the obvious twosome).  The US had  25 years of the most stunning economic growth any country has experienced on earth, but that era seems to be temporarily over.  By most accounts, growth of residential real estate will be 2-3% for the foreseeable future.  The average American can no longer purchase a home and then count on that equity to either sell or borrow against it in order to increase her family’s economic status.  The decade ending December 31st 2009 saw dramatic swings in all of the broader equity averages but, at the end of the day, there was little real growth for someone who invested $10,000 in an S&P 500 Index Fund from January 1st 2000 to the reading of this blog.  With rampant outsourcing in every industry sector of the economy, not just manufacturing anymore, you can no longer show up to work and punch the time clock for 30 years and expect to receive a pension (fewer companies even have them anymore) and Social Security (possibly the biggest gamble of them all, depending on your age) at 65 and live happily ever after with your wife and travel the country visiting the grandkids.   A combination of greed and stupidity perpetrated by a large number of very powerful Americans, on both sides of the ideological spectrum, have put us in the position where we are now.  Uncertainty abounds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtyqOTfzPiE&list=PL3175DEE28AC2491A&index=9


After that grim view of reality, if you are still reading this, let me now profile the person that made it through the first paragraph:  You are sharp and keep your ears open.  You were already intimately aware of the picture I painted above.  You are a self-starter.  You currently are, or have been, in sales.  You have thought of, if not started, a small business.  You want to take control of your financial destiny and you aren’t afraid to think out of the box.  You’ve read motivational books and blogs by any number of authors and you know that YOU are the 1 out of 1,000 that will actually do something with that inspiration.  You have looked into multi-level marketing schemes, but you just don’t trust them.  You want something that isn’t as ephemeral as selling soap to your neighbors.  You have scoured the internet and/or the business trades for a small business to buy, but you don’t know how or where to start.  You might have mentioned the idea of purchasing a Laundromat and heard the snickers from your peers or family members, but you see something that they will never see.  You see opportunity.  You see the potential for an all-cash business that is legal, self-sustaining, and very repeatable.  You just don’t know what the first step is. 

I have written this blog for you.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i2rVumywV8w&list=PL3175DEE28AC2491A&index=14


I won’t lie.  I am very successful now, but I have had my ups and downs just like everyone else.  One of my businesses was essentially made illegal by the stroke of a pen a few short years ago.  Did I panic?  Sure.  I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t.  At my core, I’m  an average American: wife, mortgage, 2.5 kids, dog, and a white picket fence (well, I live in Arizona, so that last part is a little bit of a stretch—it is more like a block wall).  When I was put in that situation, I, unlike many Americans, had assets to fall back on, and options to pursue.  I also had a vision.  My Laundromat business has made me a very nice living and it is growing by the month.  The sky is the limit.  Life is good.

So why would I take time out of my busy schedule to write a blog?  Why would I want to take time out of my routine to share the secrets of how I started in the business and became very successful?   Not because I want you to believe that owning Laundromats is a noble pursuit (although I think it is).  Not because I need an ego boost (if you’ve seen my DVDs, or met me at my seminars you know I’m taken care of in that department).  Not because I’m a nice guy. 
It is because I know I have many kindred spirits out there who have the same dream and vision that I have.  I know there are other good, decent, hard working Americans who believe in creating multiple streams of income for their family, want to deliver a needed service to members of their community, and want to be economically comfortable and, most importantly, as independent of the whims of Wall Street and Corporate America as possible.
 
And at the end of the day, if you are successful and you take over a struggling Laundromat and turn a profit, it will be better for my industry and raise the standard for us all.
By the time you are done reading this blog, especially if you take the time to read every page, you will be equipped to do all of that and more for as little out of pocket as possible.  In some instances, you might even be able to own your own Laundromat for free. I have done it, and if you are willing to work half as hard as I have you can too!

If that doesn’t get you excited, then you should click away from this blog, and this industry.  This might not be the journey for you.  And that is OK, but for the rest of you, tighten your seatbelts - LET’S GO!

How to BUY a Laundromat 
Purchasing a cash Laundromat 
#invest #cashbusiness #investmentjoy 

4 comments:

  1. I've thought about starting a laundromat. I think it would be a good business to get into. There will always be a need for them.
    Gary Puntman | http://www.24hrlaundromatca.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Gary, I will even allow you to keep your "plug" on my blog.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can tell you some obvious reasons for going to the laundromat as opposed to doing laundry at home. I don't have to worry about replacing washer/dryer every few years due to the planned obsolescence of appliances, the time spent doing multiple loads at home, the inconvenience and expense of repairmen to fix machines (usually at the worst time). I choose going to the laundromat rather than relying on my washer (I line dry everything but towels).I'm a homeowner and a landlord not poor or ignorant. I'm interested in owning some and think it would be a great path.

    ReplyDelete